Tuesday 31 May 2011

me and color


purple is my favorite color. what is the color is purple, the color purple is enough to calm my heart if I have a problem. when I was in a stressful situation, I would look at things the color purple. This purple color can soothe eyes and my heart.
I became interested in this purple color as the first school years, I have the color purple round. building, the library, cafeteria, all painted with the color purple. from there I became interested is the color purple. when they feast I will choose the color purple shirts. If I can not find my favorite color, I would be more somber.
other than the color purple, my interest is light blue. I prefer love stories of soft colors for the soft color to soothe my heart. but I'm more interested in the color purple.
I'm not a fan of the colors are very bright colors because it will make me so happy about. When I see a very bright colors are colors that seem to highlight the colors in ourselves.

what matters now is me with the color purple is more compatible in my life. I love the color purple than any other color. the color of my interest but not the same as how I love the color purple. My family also have the same interest like me. interest in the color purple. so much so that my castle was my father paint the color purple.purple color is the most delicious colors for us to look for colors that will soothe my life. I like purple.
the color purple is my life. i love purple ...

No comments:

Post a Comment