Sunday 22 May 2011

My Story :)



My name Nurhidayatul Nazarah bt Che Ani. I was born on 21 march 1991 at the General Hospital in Port Dickson. But now I live in Gurun, Kedah Darul Aman.
I was the second of five siblings. My father called Che Ani bin Puteh and Pauyzah binti Mohd Shariff  is my beloved mother. I received his early education from kindergarten begins at age 5 years to 6 years. Then, I was schooled in the secondary school of the Armed Forces, Johor Bharu  from year 1 to sitting for the UPSR in year 6.

When my age increased form 1, I and my family moved to Gurun, Kedah Darul Aman.
 It is hard to get used to the new location. I continue my studies at SMK Gurun,Kedah. 
My PMR and SPM examinations at the school. Upon completion of persekolah,while waiting for a call from any public and private,


I had leisure to look for a bit of experience in the job. I have worked in a hotel at the Regency Hotel Desert. I have worked as a housekeeping there. I have worked for a year and finally I have provision to resume my studies in the Selangor International Islamic University College (KUIS) 
of the Diploma in Business Management. Course I learned that it takes time for 3 years. And here also began a life that I never experienced before. I live independently without family.  


Many have suspected that I had for it here. Moreover the first entered college. Normally when traveling in foreign countries, many people I meet and the variety. So, forced by various people here. Feelings of longing for the infinite again makes me more eager to study hard. Here, there is no meaning of life without friends. Very different from home. There is no meaning if life without family. Finally, I managed to get used to me to live in the college. 
I feel very grateful because I got further studies in this religious based colleges. College of peace and not chaos in social problems.
Now, I was in the second semester. I also have had many friends and I are very happy here. But I will not forget in a distant family there. I am also very thankful that my parents are very understanding of my needs as a children who want to achieve that ambition will be held.

No comments:

Post a Comment