Friday 5 August 2011

hiStoRy abouT my Pet!!!!

assalamualaikum ... we meet again .. my blog at this time of my pet or child ismy pet .. I have a bird and a monkey to tame .. birds ... or fondly known as achild,,, Tam reared since childhood ... Tam very gentle .. what is happeninginside the house as it is a poisonous animal entered the house, Tam signal will ring to take action until such venomous animals disappear from her .. hisfavorite food is worms .. strongly insisting on not focusing on him ..
other birds, animals are my second pet monkey .. monkeys are the same as a bird ... guarded and preserved from childhood until they grow up .. monkeys, better known by the title nyet-nyet is very gentle .. nyet-nyet like a human-like ..can choose the chapter to eat .. eg, nyet, nyet do not eat food that has no food... he would throw out his cage .. every evening nyet-nyet will be releasedoutside for my siblings to play with him .. but now only a distant memory as hedied from food poisoning ... or even a monkey can not survive for a longer time because climate change is climate at that time ... I am very sorry for the loss ofmonkeys .. Now at home I only have a very spoiled pet, domesticated and sothe birds or more known by the name of Tam child ..

No comments:

Post a Comment