500 gm meat | boiled and finely shredded
Curry powder 100 gm
50 g aniseed
50 gm cumin seeds
50 gm coriander powder
100 grams of the blended dried chili
200 ml coconut milk
250 ml cooking oil
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
THE MATERIALS BLEND :
3 cm ginger
100 gm onion
60 gm garlic
5 stalks lemon grass
60 gm turmeric
1. Stir-fry ground ingredients until fragrant.
2. Then add the dry chillies, curry powder, anise, cumin and coriander.
3. Once cool, add the coconut milk and let it boil.
4. Then add the shredded meat, just peel with salt and sugar to taste.
5. Cook until dry using a slow fire and ready to serve.